At EBA Eurobus, accessible from https://eba-eurobus.com , one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons for it, will be made clear to you at the point that we ask you to provide them.
We limit the personal information collected to that reasonably required to fulfil our obligations.
This information may include:
- Your name and contact details, including telephone number and email.
- Specific information relating to your booking and data submitted by your side in the message field.
- Further data that you may consider providing.
- Your IP address.
How we use the collected information
We will use your personal information to fulfil our obligations as follows:
- To fulfil your booking with the passed information, required to secure your service.
- To send you confirmation of your enquiry or booking, follow it up, or ask for feedback.
- To answer to any received issues or questions.
- For any communication deemed a legitimate purpose, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to changes to our service or in order to carry out our obligations to you.
- To assist with fraud prevention.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Data Protection Rights
We understand that making online financial transactions nowadays claims a great deal of trust towards the company. Therefore, our company is committed to protecting your privacy by making the security of our clients’ information on the top of its priorities.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data we collect.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or omission of your data. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
If you have any questions about data protection, you can contact us at any time.
Online Financial Transaction Security
By submitting your online booking and payment, we use SaferPayments engine, which is secured by https communications protocol. Meaning that while sending the information from your computer/phone to our servers, the site uses encryption, and the entered Credit Card details remain safe.
By using our website, you hereby consent to all the points introduced above.